Want to spread the news about child life and get free stuff for it? Tweet, Facebook, Blog, or Myspace the message “Child Life is here, Get Excited!” and you will win a free copy of the next issue!
Light Spinner Quarterly will be dancing through the world wide web today and tomorrow to see who is talking about child life. If you get caught using our tag line, you get a free magazine! Time to spread the word! Go, go, go!!
Child Life is here. GET EXCITED!
Send us a postcard with a Happy Birthday Message to child life and win $50! We are getting ready to celebrate the 30th in 2012!
Mail us any postcard by November 30th. One random sender will win $5o. Include your email on the postcard so we can contact you!
Mail to: 1107 N. Paulina Ave. #2R, Chicago, IL 60622
“Happy Birthday Child Life! May you have another amazing 30 years!” – Kazy, CCLS, Japan (postcard)
Light Spinner Quarterly is giving away free copies of the third issue to those celebrating the past, present, and future of child life with us. It’s effortless!
What is your child life specialist short story? Have a favorite memory from your internship? Something important you learned in class? How about an on-the-job moment that changed the way you see child life? We’d love to hear about it! Or send child life a Happy Birthday message!
Grand prize: GIANTmicrobe, light spinner distraction toy, and entry published in next issue of LSQ!
Prize: Free copy of the third issue and your story published in the next issue of LSQ!
Who is eligible: Everyone. Specialists, students, departments, educators, parents, or anyone with child life experience.
Guidelines: Share your short story in 500 words or less. That’s right, it can be 3 sentences long, or a page. It’s up to you! One entry per person.
What to do: Email LSQuarterly@gmail.com your story with your name and title (unless you’d like to be kept anonymous) and city/state. Don’t worry about editing, we have you covered!
Deadline: December 15th, 2011.
Light Spinner Quarterly is boasting about it’s jam-packed third issue!
- So your new/existing child life program needs money? We offer an exhaustive list of grants to apply for, then tell you how!
- Learn child life team building exercises to smooth out existing program kinks.
- Listen to an honest recount of one child life specialist’s struggle to secure a job internationally.
- Be inspired by a mom that took her son’s traumatic hospitalization as an opportunity to learn about child life, then start a child life certification program at her college.
- Enter the latest LSQ writing contest!
- Our Playworks Intervention Contest Winner is announced, along with her detailed how-to intervention!
- See what your colleges across the country are doing to make child life grow!
Have you subscribed yet?