Welcome to your exclusive sneak peek into the 4th issue of Light Spinner Quarterly. We are celebrating Child Life Month in a huge way!
- 10 fresh ideas on how to market your child life department to the hospital, families, and public at large; child life month ideas and themes!
- A full-disclosure interview and photo shoot with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin‘s child life department
- In-depth interviews with child life specialists that are making the most of alternative career paths
- “Child Life Awareness” Contest winners
- Short stories written by child life specialists and interns about their most intimate memories with special patients
- Speech therapy techniques that will broaden your CCLS practices and make you more of a professional commodity to your program
- The importance of listening to one another, and how to take time out of your crazy routine to practice it
- Sparking Conversation and a new way of thinking, Dr. Joan Turner examines the fate of our future as a field